Oct 31, 2008

Rachel Runs for Office


Yard signs are commonplace these days. Our yard has escaped the plague of these eyesores, or at least that's what I thought. I drove up to our house at the end of the workday this past week to find that Rachel has decided to run for political office. Well . . . not really, she's just noticed that yard signs are the hip thing to do these days and was in a creative mood.

If you vote for Rachel, you'll get real change; change you can believe in. She'll solve the energy crunch by giving everybody a pony, covering graffiti with pink paint, requiring all citizens to sing for at least half of the day and delivering copious amounts of salt (Rachel's favorite condiment) for use on their vegetables and french fries.

She's got my vote.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

She's got my vote too! I plan on writing-in her name:-) Seriously--I think she'd be better than either candidate this time around.

Unknown said...

That is so creative and cute of her!

AmandaS said...

Where can I get one of those signs for my yard?