Oct 6, 2008

Candy Pumpkins


I live for these things in September and October. They sell out fast at lots of stores, so you have to shop early. Danny and Rachel both used to like them, but they had their fill after the first couple of bags I bought and now they don't touch them. But Aaron is right there with me. We both hunt the isles of every grocery store we go to in search of the Candy Pumpkins. Most stores now are just down to candy corns, which just are not the same. Today Aaron talked me into buying the "Autumn Mix" which has pumpkins and candy corns. The pumpkins are all picked out of it now. We'll have to make some halloween cupcakes or something to use up all those candy corns.

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

You're such a turkey. How do you stay soooo skinny???

plsticpntz said...

Right on. I'm more of a seasonal peeps person myself, but those pumpkins are pretty good too : )