Aug 10, 2008

Even Mexican People

We are expecting a new little baby in February! We told the kids about a month ago and they are so excited! Aaron goes through the toy box and finds old baby toys and says he's going to share them with the baby when it comes. We asked him this morning and he said the baby is going to be a boy and have orange hair just like him. (We think it's a girl). We'll find out in a few more weeks.

But we hadn't told anyone except the kids before our trip to California. So the morning before we left I told the kids that we get to share the news with Grandma and everyone else because they didn't know yet. Rachel got so excited about that. She said, "No one in the world knows! Not even Jaclyn (her best friend), not even Mexican people!". Yes, Rachel, that's true, people in Mexico don't know I'm having a baby.

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

Yeahhhh!! I am so happy for you! I suspected something, but didn't want to push it. Congratulations! So, you didn't inform the entire country of Mexico? Hmmmm . . . that is the first thing I usually do!

Nick & Lindi said...

LOL! that's so cute of your little girl to say that. I'm so happy for you! :) Congratulations!!