Jul 27, 2008

Boy's Campout -- From Danny's point of view

Danny, Bob and Aaron went on a whirlwind tour of the national parks in Southern Utah last weekend. Danny wants to tell what happened. I'm just the scribe.

This is Newspaper rock. I liked it, it was fun seeing it, but it had gates that said "Don't go through the gates". Then we had to go to the bathroom there and it was a STINKY bathroom. It had lots of flies and a live cockroach!


It was fun climbing on these rocks.


One time I tripped on a rock and my knee got all dirty and then the dirt came off and it started bleeding a lot. Then dad used a hand wipe to clean it. It's a scab now.

We got transformers in our happy meals 4 times on the trip. And then we went an extra time with our whole family when we got back. Now I have 5 transformers from McDonalds.

Aaron really wanted a stuffed Jack Rabbit from a store, but it was $12 and dad didn't want to spend all his money on it. It was a really cool Jack Rabbit.

2 comments:

Joe Friend said...

Cool trip Cox dudes. If I remember correctly, Newspaper Rock is in one of my favorite national parks, Canyonlands.

AmandaS said...

Wow! 5 Transformers! That is awesome. I hope your scab heals okay. That sounds like it hurt!