Jul 15, 2008

Just like Dad!

I went shopping yesterday for church clothes for the boys. It's always a disappointing venture because unless it's Christmas or Easter time, I can never find anything. And Bob has been telling me I need to get them a little more dressed up than the polo shirts they usually wear because I hate to iron. He wants to make sure they won't throw a fit when they get older and have to wear a shirt and tie. So, while I was out, I found these cute sport jackets on sale that the boys can wear in the winter. I had the boys try them on to see if I got the sizes right and they were ecstatic! Never have my boys been excited to try clothes on. But the boys love them! Aaron was dancing around chanting "Just like Dad, Just like Dad!" and I told Danny they're for the winter and he said he gets cold at church so he should wear his right now. Good try, we live in Las Vegas. I don't think we'll have a problem getting our boys to dress up.

No comments: