Mar 14, 2009

Rachel Loses Her First Tooth

This girl is brave. She had been asking me for days to pull her tooth, but I would talk her out of it figuring that the tooth wasn't ready to pop. Finally I gave in the other night and offered to remove her first tooth. I remember my dad offered the same services when I was 7 or 8 but I was too afraid to take him up on it.

She came and woke us up in the middle of the night. She stood by the side of the bed flashing a big grin and waving her two dollars and a note from the tooth fairy telling her how brave she was and that she did a great job.

She now joins the elite company of Danny 'The Nearly Toothless Wonder' and Seth 'The Totally Toothless Wonder'. I wonder if Aaron feels left out?

1 comment:

Janai said...

Two bucks! Wow, the tooth fairy has really come up in the world since my day. Or maybe she's adjusting for inflation...