Sep 4, 2008

It's a Boy!


We're having a boy. I don't think anyone was more excited than Aaron. He's been dancing around for days telling anyone he can that "It's a boy baby!" I was thinking it was going to be a girl. I was right on the other three, but not this time. Aaron was right. He's been telling me for weeks "I know it's a boy baby, it's not a girl baby". Aaron went with us to the ultrasound and he thought it was great. But he was a little confused about how they were going to see our baby. When we got out of the office, he said, "But they didn't open your tummy up". Rachel was disappointed at first, but then when she realized that there are good things about being the only girl, she was happy about it. She says that it's ok because boy babies are just as cute as girl babies.

1 comment:

AmandaS said...

Yeah! Congrats! In my experience, boys are much easier than girls. But, I know that Rachel is an angel, anyway. I am excited for you!