May 17, 2015

Clark County Fair

One day in April I was reading a book to Seth about pigs.  At the end he said, "I've never seen a real live pig before.  I want to see one one day." He's seen a pig before, but I guess he didn't remember.  It just happened that the Clark County fair was that weekend.  We've never gone because it's in Logandale.  But I decided it would be worth the drive.  And the kids are big enough I could go by myself since Bob keeps talking about how we use up all his time off.  But once I told him about my plan, he didn't want to miss out on the fun and he came with us.  So we pulled the kids out of school again and drove out to the fair.  Everyone loved it.  The weather was great.  We watched the pig races, and dog tricks and all the livestock and animals.  We went to see a juggler show and the juggler picked Seth to be his audience helper.












No comments: