Feb 2, 2014

Christmas
















This year I found the cutest Christmas pajamas and they had sizes for all the kids! So I bought them and to encourage the older kids I told them what I wanted for Christmas was for them to wear their matching jammies. I loved my seeing my little Santas and Elves!

We had Christmas at our house.  Christmas Eve we went to a party at the Pettingills' and then the Deans came over to our house to act out the Nativity.  This year the boys had mustaches I found at the dollar store. We couldn't get Seth to participate so he was in the audience with the adults. After the Deans went home the kids opened their presents to each other.

Christmas morning started at 6:30.  This year each of the kids contributed to everyone's stockings so that was fun to see what everyone got.  Then we moved on to the presents.  So fun.  Then we had a big breakfast and played with toys and did puzzles all day.

Favorite presents:
Danny-Xbox
Rachel-Ipod
Aaron-go kart
Seth-Jake and the neverland pirates boat
Ruby-Toy Story dolls

No comments: