Sep 29, 2010

Marvelous Rachel!


Rachel recently completed a packet at school that showcases her personality, likes, thoughts, etc.  Here are some of the highlights (original spelling):

Favorite sport:  ballet
Favorite resaurant:  McDonld's
Favorite thing I own:  radeeo
Favorite song:  rudof the red nose raindeer
One thing that makes me very special is:  I am nise and I have lots of firends.
Here are five things that tell about me:  sister, play piano, nice, like to go to sleep and 2nd grader
I know a lot about:  planets
I used to:  like peperony
I have never:  ran into a car
I worry about:  Seth and Ruby
I can jump:  3 feet
The best age to be is: 16  because I get to get a horse
The biggest mistake I ever made was:  getting Seth out to early
One of the greatest people I know is gramda and mom because gramda is fun and mom make me dinner.
I wish:  I had all teh pets in the world
On report card day:  I get a report card
If I could call the President I would say . . . Thak you for watching are state, Mr. President.
If I could be an animal I'd be a dog because all of the kids would like me

And here's our favorite:
If I could be any person in the world I would be . . . myself.

We love our marvelous girl!

No comments: