Apr 24, 2010

Rachelisms

I don't know what goes on in Rachel's brain most of the time, but it seems like it would be an awesome place to visit. She has a unique and humorous way of communicating things.

Here are a couple of examples:

I just got some new running shoes and decided to get some inserts for them. Rachel saw the inserts and exclaimed "Ohhh, are these comfortable pads?"

Rachel once clarified the mystery of the postscript like this "P.S. is a short way of saying I forgot something."

"Usually animal's bums are under their tails, so it won't be embarrasing for them."


These quotes remind me of a three year-old Danny telling us "Did you know that if you step on a bug it stops moving?"

1 comment:

Zonda said...

So many fun things to look at, but the quotes really cracked me up. Thanks for sharing.
Mom