Aug 9, 2009

Aaron

Aaron loves Seth so much! He's always sad when Seth has a nap and he can't wait for him to wake up. The other day Seth woke up from his nap so I asked Aaron to go talk to him until I could get him. Aaron gets a stool and plays with Seth in his crib quite often. So a few minutes later Rachel went in and found Aaron asleep and Seth awake next to him. We've also been on a little roller coaster of thumb sucking with Aaron this summer. We've been so close to done two times now. He'll go two or three weeks without sucking and then decide he's done and go back to it. And when he's gone back to thumb sucking he's gotten sick both times. This time I got sick too. So we're really fighting that thumb now. I went online and found some really gross stuff to paint on his thumb. So far it's working. I hope the third time's the charm.

No comments: