Jun 20, 2009

Aaron

Aaron was the first one to wake up this morning so I asked him to come snuggle in bed with me for a little while. He did, reluctantly. But he told me that "when you snuggle, you have to touch heads". And Aaron consistently tells us he has "super powers". "I have kicking power and punching power and running power." He's my favorite little Super Guy.

He's also super sneaky. If there's candy or treats in the house, he can find it and eat it before you know he's missing. Bob likes to eat chips, but he's found they all get eaten before he has a chance if he just leaves them in the cupboard. So he hides them in his room. Yesterday, Bob had just eaten some of his chips and Aaron came over and was quick to investigate. He got close to Bob's face and said, "You smell like chips". I'm sure that hiding place will be discovered soon.

No comments: