Jan 4, 2009

Aaron is going to be a lawyer

Aaron knows how to maneuver himself through sticky situations. Like any other kid he gets caught red-handed doing things he shouldn't be doing. When Aaron is cornered during a cross examination and determines that answering a question truthfully would be self incriminating he simply states "I'm not going to tell you", effectively pleading the fifth.

I was able to capture one of these moments on tape last night after I had brushed the kids' teeth:

First of all, Rachel isn't afraid to sell out her brother and sound like an old lady while doing so. Secondly, I love Aaron's faces. They're so typical. There's the expression of him feeling ashamed, but behind that is a smirk that says "Yeah, I did it, but I'm so cute (handsome) you're not going to do anything about it anyway."

He's right.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Okay there is a poster in the primary room and the kid on it looks just like Aaron. I can't tell you how many people said, "That looks like Aaron Cox" on Sunday. You have to check it out....it's totally his twin.