Dec 20, 2008

That's Crazy Talk

Aaron wanted to watch 'Horton Have a Hoo' (Horton Hears a Who) today, so he retreated to the master bedroom because somebody was already using the TV in the front. He's pretty tech savvy - surfing the web and all - so he was able to handle the DVD. About 10-15 minutes passed before he yelled out 'Mom, they're talking crazy!' Aaron has expressed similar statements before about the movie (when it transitions to a Japanese anime scene), so Jean fast-forwarded through that segment and walked down the hall to tend to the laundry. Another minute or two passed and Aaron yelled out 'Mom, they're still talking crazy!' This time Jean returned and discovered that the movie had been playing in Spanish the whole time.

I always thought I could speak three languages, but now I know that I most assuredly can thanks to those four years of 'crazy talk' I took in high school.

No comments: